[Pharo-project] Decode url form with Zinc-HTTP

Sven Van Caekenberghe sven at beta9.be
Thu Apr 7 19:08:00 CEST 2011

On 07 Apr 2011, at 17:37, Hernán Morales Durand wrote:

> One more thing, I've tried to install in the new released Pharo with CogVM:
>
> Gofer new
> 		squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
> 		package: 'ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents';
> 		load.
> (Smalltalk at: #ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents) perform: #load
>
> and loading manually the latest Zinc-HTTP from the Monticello Browser.
>
> either way I get errors (attached debugger output from the
> ConfigurationOf script). What is the proper way to install or update
> to the latest version,

As described here: http://homepage.mac.com/svc/Zinc-HTTP-Components/

Gofer it
  squeaksource: 'ZincHTTPComponents';
  package: 'Zinc-HTTP';
  package: 'Zinc-Tests';
  load

should always work and load the latest version.

The class comment of ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents says

ConfigurationOfZincHTTPComponents project latestVersion load.

I am no expert, so I'll try to rember to ask this at the next Pharo sprint.

Sven