[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 43 - TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 22:23:18 CEST 2011

TextStyleFontSelectorDialogWindow new => error.

Is it used ?? Should we remove it ?

For FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow:

I'm a dialog to select a font. Usage example:

|fontSelector|
fontSelector := FreeTypeFontSelectorDialogWindow new.
UITheme builder openModal: fontSelector.
fontSelector selectedFont inspect.

Laurent.