[Pharo-project] A lil simplification of MorphTreeNodeMorph

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 7 23:25:35 CEST 2011

Hi,

On 6 Apr 2011, at 23:03, Igor Stasenko wrote:

> On 6 April 2011 22:54, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
>> And if we are at it, how would it be possible to get vertical resizers between rows?
>>
> between rows..
>

>> For example, in the case of GTCoder, I would like to be able to resize the pane with code inside.
>>

> i think you'd better do a little different thing.
> You can put a resizer 'grip' into a corner of code pane, and then
> resize code using that grip,
> and parent morph(s) will(or should) adjust themselves accordingly.
>
> For example you can take a look how gmail web interface works:
> for text areas where i currently typing a message there is a resizer
> grip, using which i can resize the text pane.
>
> But there is no sizers every row which representing a separate mail in
> this thread. I guess you got an idea.

I got the idea. I mentioned splitters, because I do not know how to get grips to work. I tried to poke around a bit but I cannot seem to get the grips work on any morph other than window. Do you happen to have an example that makes it work?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"Every successful trip needs a suitable vehicle."