[Pharo-project] Initial PetitC parser

Javier Pimás elpochodelagente at gmail.com
Fri Apr 8 05:37:12 CEST 2011

Hi,
     I took some time to start developing a C parser with PetitParser. I
used the slides of the smalltalk school, they were pretty useful, and after
some hours I have a very basic tokens scanner. The idea of this work is to
be able to feed the parser with C headers and automagically get the C
bindings done in smalltalk.

Now I have to actually start doing something with the scanned code. How
should I do that, all in the same class? What if I want to generate bindings
for different kinds of FFIs? Other question, how should I handle
preprocessing? (now there isn't any kind of preprocessing)

You can see the code, download it and commit improvements to the repo at
www.squeaksource.com/Bindings

Anybody who is interested is welcomed to help in the development!

Regards,
          Javier.

--
Javier Pimás