[Pharo-project] Issue 3870 in pharo: [Failing Test] 1.3 KernelTests.Methods.CompiledMethodTest.testNew

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Apr 8 10:29:11 CEST 2011

Comment #3 on issue 3870 by marcus.d... at gmail.com: [Failing Test] 1.3
KernelTests.Methods.CompiledMethodTest.testNew

I think we should deprecate ClassTestCase... at the time it looked like a
nice idea, but in the meantime I got convinced that for tests, less magic
is better and code duplication is not a problem.

So all subclasses should just implement the handfull of tests that
ClassTestCase provides themselves and we
remove it.