[Pharo-project] A question about UIManager

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Sun Apr 10 22:31:05 CEST 2011

I believe that any UI element, should answer uiManager. And hardcoding
the class in a single uiManager method in Morph is a good idea. So i
vote in favor of  Morph>>uiManager ^ MorphicUIManager default.

Following the same line of thought we should do the same for the
globals World, ActiveWorld, ActiveEvent and ActiveHand.
I've provided with the code in  Issue 3903:	Removing the Globals
World, ActiveHand and ActiveEvent. As well as direct references to
WorldState.

Fernando