[Pharo-project] A question about UIManager

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Mon Apr 11 08:57:11 CEST 2011

Actually i havent uploaded the fix yet, so this is good because now i
can modify the changeset to adopt Morph>>uiManager.

Stef, what do you think about the class vars of SystemWindow, should
they also be moved to UIManager: for example TopWindow and associated
protocol.

In Issue 3917:Make all uses of SystemWindow go thru UIManger, i
provided an initial implementation. I've replaced the refs of
SystemWindow to UIManager>>newWindowLabelled: aString, and eliminated
the class vars in favor of ivars of the MorphiUIManager.

Fernando