[Pharo-project] Delay bug

Gary Chambers gazzaguru2 at btinternet.com
Mon Apr 11 11:28:21 CEST 2011

Issue http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3986

Regards, Gary

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Lienhard" <adi at netstyle.ch>
To: <Pharo-project at lists.gforge.inria.fr>
Sent: Wednesday, April 06, 2011 5:41 PM
Subject: Re: [Pharo-project] Delay bug

We managed to resolve our initial problem with the process scheduling [1].
All Cmsbox customers have been migrated to Pharo and it works very reliably
now.

Gary, maybe you could open a ticket already now and post what you know at
this time to get early feedback.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/pharo/issues/detail?id=3498

Cheers
Adrian