[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 47 - TAssertable

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Wed Apr 13 21:53:24 CEST 2011

On Wed, Apr 13, 2011 at 9:28 PM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Tue, Apr 12, 2011 at 10:14 PM, laurent laffont <
> laurent.laffont at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>  Today:  TAssertable
>>

> Is it used ? Could not find any reference.

I think it is not used yet. I think it is a Trait so that we can make things
assertable and not need to subclass from TestCase for example. I may expect
that TestCase uses such Trait instead of implementing all those methods,
but it is not the case. Even more, TAssertable users size -> 0.

So...seems a work half done. Adrian Kuhn introduce it. Check
http://forum.world.st/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=search_page&node=1294837&query=TAssertable

Cheers

Mariano

--