[Pharo-project] PostgresSQL - ODBC

Benoit St-Jean bstjean at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 14 01:07:30 CEST 2011

I missed the start of the thread but I've been using PostgreSQL and Pharo for
quite a while on Windows XP (both PostgreSQL & Pharo).  So far, Pharo is
rock-solid with ODBC, at least on WinXP !

Benoit St-Jean
Yahoo! Messenger: bstjean
A standpoint is an intellectual horizon of radius zero.
(Albert Einstein)