[Pharo-project] Issue 4015 in pharo: Fix in SmalltalkEditor

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Thu Apr 14 13:36:11 CEST 2011

Owner: Benjamin... at gmail.com
Labels: Nautilus

New issue 4015 by Benjamin... at gmail.com: Fix in SmalltalkEditor

Related to: Issue 3908:	Fix for pool variables references

I have introduced a new method to retrieve the model selectedClass.

Because the method name is different in Browser and in
Nautilus/Finder/RML... I've also introduced a ugly dispatch ...

I think this method name shouldn't be hardcoded, but I haven't any clue how
to do it other than provided it to the SmalltalkEditor which sucks ...

Attachments:
	SmalltalkEditor.BenjaminVanRyseghem.2.cs  3.0 KB