[Pharo-project] Problem with Monticello when reverting a method

Hernan Wilkinson hernan.wilkinson at 10pines.com
Thu Apr 14 13:54:49 CEST 2011

Hi,
 if I revert a method to a previous version and that version belongs to a
different package, then I create a new version of the package and the I load
that new version on a new image, the old version of the method is still
there... seems like monticello is not handling loading previous versions of
a method of a different package correctly.
 Is that a known issue? does anybody know how to solve it?

 Thanks!
 Hernan.

--
*Hernán Wilkinson
Agile Software Development, Teaching & Coaching