[Pharo-project] Class Builder for Pharo, was Re: Improving Pharo's Exception Hierarchy

Toon Verwaest toon.verwaest at gmail.com
Thu Apr 14 16:12:58 CEST 2011

Be patient, be patient ;)

I'm still very busy at the moment, but it'll get there.

We'll probably have discuss if you want to generate slot and layout
objects in the classbuilder, or if you want to replace the
instanceVariables array with real layout objects that you keep around.
We basically implemented everything around the layout objects and keep
this data in all classes; but you'll have to figure out if you want this
in Pharo or not. Decide and let me know, I'd say ;)

cheers,
Toon