[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] Are you a Pharo contributor ??? [WAS] Re: Pharo Open Source Smalltalk — Contributors

Adrian Lienhard adi at netstyle.ch
Thu Apr 14 17:19:45 CEST 2011

I think the most important thing is to make all pictures the same width and height. Then I wouldn't do a table, but rather add filters. For instance, this would allow the visitor to filter for people by country and possibly other properties (like university, industry, ...). Another improvement would be to print the names as a heading (they are just normal text now).

If somebody likes to help with this, pls contact me.

Adrian