[Pharo-project] OCompletion is not working in latest PharoCore 13144

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:21:58 CEST 2011

Hi guys. If I load the latest packages from OCompletion:

(ConfigurationOfOCompletion project version: '1.2-baseline') load

Everything is broken, I cannot even type and I get a "'Instances of
SmalltalkEditor are not indexable'"

This is because EController >> editor: theEditor

    (editor ifNil: [ editor := WeakArray new: 1 ])
        at: 1 put: theEditor

'editor' instVar is a SmalltalkEditor instance instead of a WeakArray....so
I guess that the "editor" instVar is being set from somewhere withput using
the getter.
I am using Ocompletion-ul.94  and I tried to type in both places, a
workspace an the browser.

Thanks

--
Mariano