[Pharo-project] Finder depends on MethodFinder ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 11:23:42 CEST 2011

On Fri, Apr 15, 2011 at 11:16 AM, Henrik Sperre Johansen <
henrik.s.johansen at veloxit.no> wrote:

> On 15.04.2011 10:55, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:
>
>> Hi Ben. I was going to remove MethodFinder since I thought it was not used
>> any more...but I noticed that Finder depends on it, for example in
>> #computeWithMethodFinder:
>> so...is this correct or we should fix it ?
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> --
>> Mariano
>>

> The GUI (SelectorBrowser) is gone.
> The functionality (MethodFinder) is not.

Yes I know. and this is what I was going to do today, remove MethodFinder
since I thought is was only used in the old UI, not Finder.

> Could/Should probably be moved to Finder-Core though.

I have ni idea how much Finder uses MethodFinder...maybe it is just a couple
of methods. I don't know.

Cheers

Mariano

--