[Pharo-project] Making OB / RB / OCompletion / Shout to work on Pharo 1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 15:05:00 CEST 2011

Hi folks. I spent a couple of hours here in the sprint trying to make all
those projects to work on Pharo 1.3. I've updated all configurations.
All tests are green, and I can browse code, and some refactors. However, I
did a couple of changes that I have NO IDEA. I commit them but I would like
someone to review them. Important changes:

from:

OBCodeBrowser  >> subscribe
    "We want to be notified first about changes of the definition, so that
we can replace it with a custom one."

    | actions |
    super subscribe.
    actions := announcer subscriptions
        at: OBDefinitionChanged
        ifAbsent: [ ActionSequence new ].
    announcer subscriptions
        at: OBDefinitionChanged
        put: (actions copyWithFirst: (MessageSend
            receiver: self
            selector: #definitionChanged:))

to:

OBCodeBrowser  >> subscribe
    "We want to be notified first about changes of the definition, so that
we can replace it with a custom one."

    | actions |
    super subscribe.
    announcer on: OBDefinitionChanged send: #definitionChanged: to: self.

And from:

OBTextMorphWithShout >> editorClass
    "Answer the class used to create the receiver's editor"

    ^OBTextMorphEditorWithShout

to:

OBTextMorphWithShout >> editorClass
    "Answer the class used to create the receiver's editor"

    ^SmalltalkEditor

Thanks

--
Mariano