[Pharo-project] Issue 4028 in pharo: Possible infinite loop in ImageSegment >> #uniqueFileNameFor:

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Apr 15 16:36:50 CEST 2011

Comment #2 on issue 4028 by marianopeck: Possible infinite loop in
ImageSegment >> #uniqueFileNameFor:

hehehehehehheheh

At least that only happens when yo DO NOT specify a fileName....
And I don't see any reason about that limit. Cannot we just remove this
line?

BiggestFileNumber > 99 ifTrue: [BiggestFileNumber := 1].	"wrap"

And then an explicit message to reset it ? So that the developer that
really understand the problem, can explicirtly and savely reset it?