[Pharo-project] [ANN] First try for a PharoDev 1.3

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 16:50:50 CEST 2011

Hi guys. So...I have updated almost all configurations and at least now:

- the image builds
- I can open a OB browser
- I have colors (shout)
- I have OCompletion

There may be A LOT of problems and things to improve, but this was the first
step. Hudson has already built the image:

https://pharo-ic.lille.inria.fr/hudson/job/Pharo%201.3/94/artifact/Pharo-1.3.zip

If you want to try by yourself, take a PharoCore 1.3 and evaluate:

Gofer new
    squeaksource: 'MetacelloRepository';
    package: 'ConfigurationOfPharo';
    load.

(ConfigurationOfPharo project version: '1.3-beta') load.

Now...if you want a rock solid Dev image, you should start to HELP now. By
Help I mean, reporting issues, fixing bugs, fixing red tests, updating your
packages, etc.

Cheers

--
Mariano