[Pharo-project] Issue 4030 in pharo: defaultBackgroundColor should not use self theme

pharo at googlecode.com pharo at googlecode.com
Fri Apr 15 17:14:32 CEST 2011

Owner: marianopeck

New issue 4030 by marianopeck: defaultBackgroundColor should not use self
theme

Object >> defaultBackgroundColor  from  *Tools-Base

defaultBackgroundColor
	"Answer the color to be used as the base window color for a window whose
model is an object of the receiver's class"

	^ self theme  windowColorFor: self

But Object dnu #them.

So...changed to:

defaultBackgroundColor
	"Answer the color to be used as the base window color for a window whose
model is an object of the receiver's class"

	"I don't want to do a self theme  because otherwise I will need to
implement it on Object"
	^  UITheme current  windowColorFor: self