[Pharo-project] Finder: case-insensitive search

DougEdmunds dougedmunds at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 19:54:01 CEST 2011

I did a search for 'message names' in Source using Finder. I get one set of
results.
I get different results if I search for 'Message names'.
I get yet different results if I search for  'Message Names'.

I want to search without having to guess every possible case-sensitive
combination. How can I search Source for case-insensitive results?

By comparison, searching in Selectors is not case sensitive.  A search for
'message' will find 'message' or 'Message'.  Entering 'message' and
checking the regex box limits it to case-sensitive results (only finding
message but not Message).  But it doesn't work this way for
Source. Why the inconsistency?