[Pharo-project] Status of WebClient for Pharo?

Jan van de Sandt jvdsandt at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 19:51:45 CEST 2011

Hello Friedrich,

I used WebClient and SqueakSSL om Pharo 1.1 a few months ago. WebClient
works but SqueakSSL had some problems. It didn't work with some hosts (like
Yahoo) and some features were missing on OSX.

Now I use Zinc HTTP as a web client on Pharo. For SSL support I use stunnel.
This needs some setup but works very well [1].

Jan.

[1] http://blog.doit.st/2011/02/23/cloudforksso-on-pharo-with-stunnel/