[Pharo-project] About image opening and screen shifted

Marcus Denker marcus.denker at inria.fr
Sun Apr 17 11:50:07 CEST 2011

On Apr 17, 2011, at 8:56 AM, Stéphane Ducasse wrote:

> Hi
>
> I wanted to know if this was only me.
> But when I open an image like 13156 I get a white screen then the background always shitefd a bit and
> when I resize it gets right.
> I used 5.7.4

Hmm... did not see it as I was using old VMs because of the 1.2 release... I now switched to self-build Cog,
and it seems to work ok with both the carbon stack and Jits...
But I could see it with other VMs. (and there are so many kinds of VMs that I, honestly, lost track on which
vm that was.... I feel we need to simplify the VM story a lot very soon)

	Marcus

INRIA Lille -- Nord Europe. Team RMoD.