[Pharo-project] Moving tracker mails to second list?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Sun Apr 17 15:18:00 CEST 2011

Hi:

On 17 Apr 2011, at 14:47, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The tracker generates a mail even for tiny status changes (e.g. 1.3 --> 1.3-Dev)... "Accepted" to "Fixed"...
>
> We did the tracker to the main list so people realise that a lot is going on on the tracker. I guess we accomplished
> that mission.
Yes, you managed so well, that at least I started to filter them out immediately.
This a 'mission failed' in my book.

If you still want to make people aware about the issues in the tracker, then you should find a solution that only posts for a new issue are something like that.
And well, you have to find a way to convince people like me, that are notoriously lazy, to remove the rule in their mail client...

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr