[Pharo-project] Moving tracker mails to second list?

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 16:05:44 CEST 2011

Mmm, I got used to the issues in the list.  But new people (like Santiago,
who presented himself the other day) got crazy :P.

Gmail and it's multiple inboxes help me :)

Maybe we can adopt an issue naming convension with tags like [Pharo-Morphic]
[Pharo-Collections], so people can build more intelligent rules to organize
their mail clients.

Guille