[Pharo-project] Moving tracker mails to second list?

Stefan Marr pharo at stefan-marr.de
Sun Apr 17 16:57:58 CEST 2011

On 17 Apr 2011, at 16:13, Marcus Denker wrote:

> The problem is that we can just use the Google tracker, not change it. The tracker itself does not have even trivial support for grouping issues. And *nothing* to
> configure the mails it sends.

If you really care, do the following:

 - send all issues to some mail-bot, as I said, thats as simple as having a special user on some server, and a script to process incoming mail
 - preprocess the mails to your liking
 - send the processed/filtered mail to the mailing list.

Best regards
Stefan

--
Stefan Marr