[Pharo-project] Fwd: [Pharocasts] New comment on Magma, an object oriented database.

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 17:17:41 CEST 2011

Someone has an answer please ?

Laurent Laffont

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Bostjan <noreply-comment at blogger.com>
Date: Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 12:41 PM
Subject: [Pharocasts] New comment on Magma, an object oriented database.
To: laurent.laffont at gmail.com

Bostjan has left a new comment on your post "Magma, an object oriented
database":

Great sceencast, thanks. I have problems installing magma db in pharo
image. I have tried with pharo 1.1, .1.2 and the latest without
success. As I have read from other post is current version of magma
incompatible with any pharo image (in not maintained for pharo but
only for squeak). Is there any possibility to install magma into
pharo?

Posted by Bostjan to Pharocasts at April 17, 2011 3:41 AM