[Pharo-project] Issue 4036 in pharo: Please update Help> Announcements tutorial

Fernando Olivero fernando.olivero at usi.ch
Mon Apr 18 10:47:26 CEST 2011

To remove the subscription you can evaluate: World announcer initialize.

Maybe the tutorial should add (pesudo code):

MyStuff>>initialize
        World announcer
                on: WindowOpened
                send: #showOnTranscript
                to: self
        SystemAnnouncer on:#classremove send:#release: to: self.

MyStuff>>release: anAnn
        World announcer unsuscribe: self.

MyStuff>>showOnTranscript
     Transcript show: 'A new window was opened';cr

I can update the tutorial if people agrees on the pseudo code.

To open a transcript evaluate: TranscriptMorph openWindow
(decoupled Transcript from Morphic, so directly ask the view to open itself)

Fernando