[Pharo-project] Last chance to Nile

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 16:52:31 CEST 2011

We should not have two libraries for the same thing in the default image.
Do we want/are we ready to switch to Nile?
In the Ocean project, we'll consider using it instead of the old socketstream.
But so far, our focus is to have the low-level sockets working.

On 15 avr. 2011, at 17:36, Mariano Martinez Peck wrote:

> Every single release we do, I've to spend a lot of time making Nile tests green. We have not never even received a mail in the mailing list about Nile. So..or nobody care about its tests, or nobody use it.
> So...if tests are not green when Pharo 1.3 release arrives, we will remove it from the dev image. It's a pity because I like the project and I like to see Traits.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Mariano
> http://marianopeck.wordpress.com

Noury Bouraqadi
http://car.mines-douai.fr/noury
--
-6th National Conference on
“Control Architecture of Robots”

-19th ESUG International Smalltalk Conference
22-26 August 2011, Edinburgh, UK
http://www.esug.org/Conferences/2011

-19èmes Journées Francophones sur les Systèmes Multi-Agents (JFSMA’11)
http://www.univ-valenciennes.fr/congres/jfsma2011/
17-19 Octobre 2011, Valenciennes, France