[Pharo-project] [TODO 1.2.2] Steps to a 1.2.2 Release

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 22:36:58 CEST 2011

I can confirm that OmniBrowser works in Pharo 1.2 and Pharo 1.3 with
refactoring tools, syntax highlighting and code completion. All tests
pass in the latest versions of both images:

    2131 run, 2130 passes, 1 expected failures, 0 failures, 0 errors,
0 unexpected passes

The following two scripts load the necessary packages (and tests):

    https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/omnibrowser.st
    https://github.com/renggli/builder/blob/master/scripts/omnibrowser-tests.st

Cheers,
Lukas