[Pharo-project] About image opening and screen shifted

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 12:49:44 CEST 2011

On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 5:33 PM, Igor Stasenko <siguctua at gmail.com> wrote:

> On 17 April 2011 13:00, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > On Sun, Apr 17, 2011 at 11:50 AM, Marcus Denker <marcus.denker at inria.fr>
> > wrote:

> >> Hmm... did not see it as I was using old VMs because of the 1.2
> release...
> >> I now switched to self-build Cog,
> >> and it seems to work ok with both the carbon stack and Jits...
> >> But I could see it with other VMs. (and there are so many kinds of VMs
> >> that I, honestly, lost track on which
> >> vm that was.... I feel we need to simplify the VM story a lot very soon)
> >
> > This is exactly why I asked Igor/you to do some order in Hudson. Please
> read
> > this thread:
> >

> http://forum.world.st/Order-in-the-Hudson-for-CogVMs-tp3454108p3454108.html
> >
> > If you/igor could do that, would be a good step. And I don't think it is
> > really complicated.
> >

> well, this won't prevent you from having like 20 VMs on your machine :)

But it has nothing to do with how many VMs I will have in my machine. In
fact, I have like 20, but because I WORK on them.
That link I sent, is something totally different. Is about defining a place
(that we can link from the pharo website) where a normal pharo user can go
and download a cog vm for him.
That's all about it.