[Pharo-project] [COTDC] 50 - LongTestCase

laurent laffont laurent.laffont at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:03:54 CEST 2011

On Mon, Apr 18, 2011 at 8:55 PM, laurent laffont
<laurent.laffont at gmail.com>wrote:

>  Today:  LongTestCase

I'm the base class for TestCases which take long time to run and that may be
discarded from default SUnit runs.

It seems to me it's not supported by tools.

(Personnally I think long tests should be better tagged with pragma instead
of subclassing).

Laurent.