[Pharo-project] [ANN] SmalltalkHub demo online

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:34:40 CEST 2011

Hi,

Nice work!

Some questions:
- when should we expect this to be fully operational?
- is the guide to move squeaksource projects to smalltalkhub available already? If not, when would you expect to have it?

Some comments and issues:
- I like the timeline of a project
- I like the search availability
- the filtering user interface is slightly confusing - i do not know what to do when I get there
- I cannot delete a user- In Safari, the search box goes over the Create a new project header
- the Notes from the Create a new project page have no links:
"Please read "Using SmalltalkHub" and "Getting started with Monticello" if you are looking for help."
- the only available license for creating a new project is MIT
- I cannot delete a project
- after pressing "new project", even if you press on dashboard or another url, you still remain with the dialog open

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"When people care, great things can happen."