[Pharo-project] [ANN] SmalltalkHub demo online
tudor.girba at gmail.com
Tue Apr 19 19:34:40 CEST 2011
- when should we expect this to be fully operational?
- is the guide to move squeaksource projects to smalltalkhub available already? If not, when would you expect to have it?
Some comments and issues:
- I like the timeline of a project
- I like the search availability
- the filtering user interface is slightly confusing - i do not know what to do when I get there
- I cannot delete a user- In Safari, the search box goes over the Create a new project header
- the Notes from the Create a new project page have no links:
"Please read "Using SmalltalkHub" and "Getting started with Monticello" if you are looking for help."
- the only available license for creating a new project is MIT
- I cannot delete a project
- after pressing "new project", even if you press on dashboard or another url, you still remain with the dialog open
On 19 Apr 2011, at 18:23, Nicolas Petton wrote:
> We are happy to announce the first public demo of SmalltalkHub:
> You can explore SmalltalkHub at:
> This is an alpha quality demo, please use it for testing purposes only.
> Several features that will be included in the final release are missing,
> - Team management
> - Client-side scripting features
> - Full commit lists
> Still incomplete features:
> - the UI for cloning is incomplete, especially, the list of forks is
> - The issue tracker is only partly implemented
> - Several admin tools are missing
> - The explore page misses a few things
> Objectfusion S.A.R.L.
> Web application development & design
"When people care, great things can happen."
More information about the Pharo-project