[Pharo-project] Announcer methods are bloated

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Tue Apr 19 21:40:51 CEST 2011

Hi Doug

in addition I do not like to use on:do: since I prefer to keep it for exception.
Now did you check senders of each of these methods?
What would be a path to go to your solution. In fact subscribe:do: is not a really good name too.
I prefer on: do: (even if I do not like the overload) and on:send:do:

I think that we could deprecate when:do: first.
Then may be deprecate subscribe:do:

Stef