[Pharo-project] Hudson setup published?

Johan Brichau johan at inceptive.be
Wed Apr 20 08:56:47 CEST 2011

Stephan,

I think you refer to the tests that fail when run in a headless image?
This is often because they test behavior that assumes an interactive UI Manager (i.e. which prompts the user).

The solution lies in making the tests work with the NonInteractiveUIManager. Either adapting the test, or adapting the UI Manager.