[Pharo-project] SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down ;)

Janko Mivšek janko.mivsek at eranova.si
Wed Apr 20 12:47:30 CEST 2011

On 20. 04. 2011 11:30, Torsten Bergmann wrote:
>> SqueakSource AND SmalltalkHub down
>
> Yes, it looks like SmalltalkHub replaces all features
> of squeaksource and mimicks also the down behavior ;)

Guys, be patient please, this is alpha release only! I think StHub is
worth waiting a bit more to stabilize and I'm sure Nico and Seb will
manage to do the job.

And you already see how big step forward not to mention all yet to be
explored potential has this hub, isn't that so?

Janko

--
Janko Mivšek
Aida/Web