[Pharo-project] [Pharo-users] [COTDC] 52 - PCXReadWriter

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 01:05:31 CEST 2011

I am an Image ReadWriter supposed to be in charge of PCX file encoding and
decoding.

Actually, as my instances does not implement understandsImageFormat, they
use the default ^false implementation and I cannot be used.
I don't have uses in the image also :).

But in case I am fixed, the code to open a morph with a pcx image is:

PCXReadWriter formFromFileNamed: 'anImage.pcx'.

;)
Guille