[Pharo-project] Smalltalk, git, files, the universe and everything...okay not everything:)

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Thu Apr 21 10:44:58 CEST 2011

Just a meta question that each of us can try to answer when looking at himself in the mirror.
What do we do to get a better system?

If everybody would do something simple everyday we would be more than busy.
So yes MC UI is funky, now who tried to develop a new widget?
Don't tell me that morphic is bad, it is not that bad so you can take UITheme examples and get started
and do something.

Everyday I like to see the updates working and this is a good feeling for me.