[Pharo-project] out of memory - cog on windows

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 14:19:53 CEST 2011

Hi,

On Apr 21, 2011, at 14:06, Mariano Martinez Peck <marianopeck at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 1:58 PM, Tudor Girba <tudor.girba at gmail.com> wrote:
> > Hi again,
> >
> > I did not say what the problem was :). The problem was that when opening the image on Windows, he got a Space is low message and the image was not usable (see attachment).
>
> That's weird. Does moose have something on the startup list?   something that can be bothering there?

Not that I know of. Is there a way to check this?

Actually, using exactly the same process some days ago he produced an image of 190MB. This one works just fine on Windows. The only difference between the two is the size of the loaded data.

It would be really bad news if the Windows vm would be so severely limited in terms of memory.

Cheers,
Doru