[Pharo-project] out of memory - cog on windows

Tudor Girba tudor.girba at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:21:50 CEST 2011

Hi,

Should I to understand that the only way to enable more memory is to recompile the VM? Does that mean that there is no way to pass this information as a parameter like we can on Mac?

The problem is that I cannot recompile the VM because I have no access to a Windows machine. Is there one available that provides more memory?

Cheers,
Doru

--
www.tudorgirba.com

"If you interrupt the barber while he is cutting your hair,
you will end up with a messy haircut."