[Pharo-project] out of memory - cog on windows

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Thu Apr 21 22:42:24 CEST 2011

Alain: as far as I understood, he cannot even start the image...so he won't
be able to open a workspace and evaluate something.

Doru, if you can evaluate something in a workspace, you may also try
SpaceTally new printSpaceAnalysis
and then check the STspace.text  that is next to the image. That way you acn
see if there are certain classes that have a lot of instances.

Can you evaluate "Smalltalk garbageCollect " and tell me the answer?  just
curious....

thanks

mariano