[Pharo-project] Why errors are not logged in the Transcript?

csrabak at bol.com.br csrabak at bol.com.br
Fri Apr 22 06:24:23 CEST 2011

I disagree strongly. . . The transcript should maintain its purpose that is to show information 'intentionally' written to by the programmer.

If we feel the debugger info should be saved in some other place we should consider an alternate way of saving it, including, perhaps a log file and a {radio}button in the debugger itself.

My 0.19999999.....