[Pharo-project] Why errors are not logged in the Transcript?

Guillermo Polito guillermopolito at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 15:28:22 CEST 2011

Maybe I'm to viced by other techs, but reading and sharing the stack trace
is a common task in everyday work.  And I think the transcript as a "log
console" and useful only for debugging purposes....

And putting info into files is not the smalltalk way... BTW, I hate
searching for the stacktraces into the PharoDebug.log :P