[Pharo-project] Why errors are not logged in the Transcript?

Igor Stasenko siguctua at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 16:10:52 CEST 2011

On 22 April 2011 06:24,  <csrabak at bol.com.br> wrote:
> I disagree strongly. . . The transcript should maintain its purpose that is to show information 'intentionally' written to by the programmer.

and so, what if my intent is to show error stack trace on transcript?

in headless mode i would prefer to log everything to some default
logging facility.. guess which one? yes, it is Transcript.

But then also i may want to use different stream for transcript in
headless mode (to redirect output to stdout or file), but that won't
require changing the error logging,
which could simply output everything to Transcript.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko AKA sig.