[Pharo-project] Online Pharo Documentation

Camillo Bruni camillo.bruni at inria.fr
Fri Apr 22 21:52:01 CEST 2011

Hi everyone,

During the last month I worked a bit on my pharo web documentation tool.
It's a derivate of ruby's http://yardoc.org/ running on top of seaside.

A test image is available here:
	http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18184943/WebDoc.zip
Open the image then access the documentation in your browser
	http://localhost:8080/doc

There are still some glitches due to the javascript fancyness around.

Features:
	- browse and filter packages
	- browse and filter classes of packages
	- Class overview with markdown enabled comments
	- fully annotated source code with popups for known types and selectors

Missing:
	- fully functional and slightly more intelligent search for methods, classes and packages
	- hierarchical display of packages
	- bookmarkable links don't work yet.

Please feel free to add your own wishes, I hope to slowly improve this webdoc to make it really usable.

v(^_^)v
camillo