[Pharo-project] Henrik should we include Settings-Sound ?

Mariano Martinez Peck marianopeck at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 16:59:12 CEST 2011

There is the repository http://www.squeaksource.com/PharoSound
In that repo you will see a package "Settings-Sound"  which is not included
in ConfigurationOfPharoSound nor in any other place. Hence, it is not
included in PharoDev.
I am just wondering if we need to include such package or not.
Henrik is the commiter of such packages so I asked.

Cheers

Mariano

On Sun, Apr 24, 2011 at 4:53 PM, Stéphane Ducasse <stephane.ducasse at inria.fr