[Pharo-project] [Metacello] Which packages should we include of metacello for Pharo 1.3?

Dale Henrichs dhenrich at vmware.com
Sun Apr 24 17:59:46 CEST 2011

Mariano,

Including the Tests and Tutorial groups sounds good (excluding the OB-Metallo menu items) ...

I would hold off on including the MetacelloBrowser for a bit. The interface is clunky at the moment and needs to be improved before we let it loose:)

Hopefully we'll get some more good feedback from some folks so that we can focus on polishing up a subset of commands that can be packaged up for "immediate" release ...

Dale