[Pharo-project] new template for class empty comments for OB

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Sun Apr 24 22:20:38 CEST 2011

I think it is a pity to show this lengthy boilerplate when looking at
a class comment. For the normal browser it might be ok, but in OB with
RB loaded I actually like to see the inferenced instance variable
types at one glance when no other comment is available. I think this
behavior is more useful in most cases (i.e. when trying to understand
code). OB already picks up automatically the system defined class
comment template if the RB engine is not used.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch