[Pharo-project] new template for class empty comments for OB

Stéphane Ducasse stephane.ducasse at inria.fr
Sun Apr 24 23:18:20 CEST 2011

Ok
for me this stupid instance variables typed inferred comments is nearly totally unless.
It gives the wrong message: a class comment is not something that can be generated automatically.
The intention, collaborations and API are human decisions.

I will add it to the default browser because this is the only to make people think that comments
are not empty or just a stupid list of instance variables that we can get anyway.

Stef