[Pharo-project] new template for class empty comments for OB

Lukas Renggli renggli at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 09:15:34 CEST 2011

Hi Alexandre,

> But this is not incompatible. The IVs may still be listed,
> the template can be adjusted for that

Yes, this is true and the proposed change takes the IVs into account.
The only problem is that I have to scroll to the bottom in 90% of the
cases as the variables are a couple of pages below the template text.
90% of the time I am looking for information and then something like
the variable types is at least useful, a two page template is only
"useful" the few times I actually write a comment.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
www.lukas-renggli.ch